Jaelyn has been on the move for a few weeks now. But this week, especially she has just started to take off. She isn't crawling yet, but she is certainly on the move as she tries to maneuver over our legs as we sit on the floor with her. Scott had a great idea and we pulled down, Darby, a large, plush dog that he had given me while we were dating. Darby is bigger than
Jaelyn, but super soft. She had a lot of fun scooting over and rolling off of Darby today.

3 comments:
Congratulations! Where is the new house?
Dear Dear Jaelyn, Gra'ma loves you bunches. You are just the cutest little girl. Darby will be a wonderful friend. I miss you and can't wait to see you and kiss those little cheeks, cuddle you, dance with you, and give you a bath and play, play, play. Don't forget me. I will see you soon. Love, Love, Love you oodles, Gra'ma
Baby J you are just too cute! I can't wait to see you! I miss you pretty girl. I'm so glad you are having so much fun with Darby! You are growing up so fast I can't hardly believe you'll be crawling soon. MUAH! I love you I love you I love you! Aunty Amy
Post a Comment