Friday, October 3, 2008

Cheerios, Teeth, and Jaelyn's First Art Project

We gave Jaelyn some Cheerios last night. She loved them! She was concentrating so hard on picking them up and getting them shoved in her mouth. :)



Get that Cheerio, Jaelyn!




I was able to snap a picture as she was smiling last night. You can see her three bottom teeth. There are four more hiding on top, under that grin of hers! :)



When I picked Jaelyn up from daycare earlier this week, I received her first official art project! :) Her toes on her left foot were curled, so that foot is a bit distorted, but we still love it! :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My My what big feet we have. LOL

I have missed your blog. Howevr, I do understand. I my self have moved several times..

Hope all goes well with your new home>>>>

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you baby J! I can't believe you are already eating cheerios! I sure do miss you and I'm sad that I can't be there to watch you do all these new things! Thank God your mommy is so smart on this computer and can keep posting these videos of you! I love you and miss you all!
Auntie Amy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cheerio video. It makes me feel like you stopped in for a visit. Love to you all, mom