Today, we went to Granite City Days in St. Cloud. We mainly wanted to take Jaelyn to the petting zoo. At first, she didn't want to get close to the animals, but when Daddy took her into the pen, she warmed up to the animals, especially the sheep.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
The sixth photo down is my favorite. You look so pretty Ang Ang! I just wish Jaelyn was looking at the camera too! It's okay! I'm sure she was having fun pointing to all of the animals!!!! I can't wait to take her to the zoo when she gets here!!!! :) Love you guys! See you a few days!!! ~~~Amy
1 comment:
The sixth photo down is my favorite. You look so pretty Ang Ang! I just wish Jaelyn was looking at the camera too! It's okay! I'm sure she was having fun pointing to all of the animals!!!! I can't wait to take her to the zoo when she gets here!!!! :) Love you guys! See you a few days!!! ~~~Amy
Post a Comment